Student worker with strong business process skills and project management interest
Student Worker with strong business process skills and project management interest for our Finance & Strategy department at MAN Energy Solutions, Copenhagen, Denmark.
Two-stroke diesel engines that use the least possible fuel and emit the fewest possible harmful particles. We design, develop, test and service them. You will find our solutions on large ships that sail all over the world. PrimeServ is our global Spare Parts After Sales brand with sales offices and sites all over the world.
You will be in the team who is responsible for Strategy, Portfolio and Business Processes and organized under Strategy & Finance. The objective is to support the spare parts sales business by mapping, implementing and improving administrative service processes. This often includes the management of small and large projects with the ultimate aim to be more reactive to change, streamlined and efficient in our day-to-day business processes.
Do you have a positive mindset and like to apply structure and create order? Do you have knowledge of business or production process mapping techniques and software or maybe you are a fast learner with a relevant background? Are you excellent in English and are you interested in collecting experience working with an innovative and ambitious team in a large, international organization?
We are looking for a student worker to help keep our process documentation up to date and generally support the department with day-to-day process and project management tasks. In the beginning, you will work on updating process documentation across departments to meet new requirements and in the future, you will have the possibility to shape your role and opportunities with the company
- Update existing process flow charts following standard templates
- Create new flow charts based on work shop material
- Create and update work instructions
- Various project management support tasks: planning, workshops, documentation, meetings, presentation material, and other ad hoc tasks originating from projects
- Bachelor student or a 1st year Master student in the field of production, commercial engineering, supply chain or business development.
- You have a positive impact on other people and like to understand how things is done in the best way.
- Business Process experience as part of previous job experience or school assignments
- Understanding of LEAN and Six Sigma principles, tools and methods
- Excellent in English - oral and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
- Experience with Microsoft Visio 2010 or later or other process mapping software is a plus.
- Knowledge of MicroSoft SharePoint 2013 is a plus
- A natural interest in commercial/engineering processes and IT systems to support these processes
On average 10-15 work hours pr. week
An exciting student job in an international organization with a broad range of contacts or future job opportunities
A dynamic and energetic team and work environment
Opportunity to influence our future commercial systems and processes
Insight and experience in working across borders in a large international organization
Any questions about the position can be directed to Strategy Manager, Christian Kühn Bjerre
Email: Christian.Bjerre@man-es.com or phone number +45 20207304
Please submit your application electronically as soon as possible, as we will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Send your application by using the link "Ansøg" in the job advertisement, where you can also attach your CV and a copy of relevant education documents.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.