Student Worker for Siemens - Power-to-X
Are you passionate about business development and the green transition towards sustainable technology - and excited to start your career in an international company? We are looking for a student worker to be part of our sales team in Siemens Denmark! Are you our new colleague?
You will be part of the Sales Vertical Renewable Energy where we have a dedicated sales team supporting our customers and partners within wind, solar and hydrogen business. We are the world's leading supplier of products and solutions in automation and digitization for the industry. We advise our customers in the digital transformation and support their transition towards carbon neutrality by offering electrification, automation and digitalization core solutions across the power-to-x value. We are currently looking for a student worker to join our sales team supporting our business development and sales within wind, solar and the entire Power-to-X business. You will join a team of committed colleagues who are happy to share their knowledge and support you in your professional development at Siemens.
Change the digital industry with us
You will work closely with the team and your tasks will be to:
- Maintain and develop Siemens A/S Power-to-X strategy, objectives and KPIs
- Identify new leads and update sales organization with information from the market support sales teams
- Conduct market and competitor analysis in renewable energy markets
- Support sales organization with opportunities in CRM systems
- Support Sales Director with sales meetings and business development
- Currently studying a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Commercial, Engineering, Export Engineering, or another relevant field
- Interest in business strategy and sustainable energy technologies
- Experience within industry or sales is an advantage
- Strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Strong skills in communicating on a strategic level
Our office is in Ballerup, and you will occasionally have the opportunity to work from home by agreement with your manager. There will be some travels to exhibition and customer meetings.
What else do you need to know?
If we all thought alike, we would never create new ways of thinking. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and create what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it. We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization.
Sounds interesting, right?
If you think so as well, we are looking forward to receiving your CV and a short cover letter. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as we invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis. If you have any question or need further information about the position, please contact Sales Director Tina Schou - email@example.com. For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Talent Acquisition Partner Sofie Sleiborg at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please write that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.