For the Global Operations department at our Global Service head quarter in Brande, Denmark, we are looking for a young bright mind in a student support role. In Global Operations you will be part of a highly dedicated team with high organizational visibility. The Global Operations team is dedicated to support effective delivery of service contracts through sharing best practices across the regions and improving processes and systems used during the service project delivery.
As a student worker in Global Operations you will be supporting the different projects and initiatives managed in the team. You are expected to support the project managers’ and system owners' work through a variety of tasks.
What are my responsibilities?
The overall focus will be on ad hoc tasks, but more specifically your assignments will also cover:
- Create and maintain data analysis on SQL databases and visualize in Tableau dashboards
- Prepare and maintain user manuals and training materials for IT systems
- Support the development of new processes and procedures
- Support effective information sharing by maintaining the project SharePoint site (Workspace), creating links, references, announcements etc.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You are undertaking a University degree with a focus in business, economics or IT and have flair for technology. Applications from Master’s level students and bachelor level on their 3rd year are welcomed
- You have strong analytical skills, project management interest and an ability to stay focused in a fast paced working environment
- You are a skilled user of Microsoft Office, specifically an advanced skillset in Microsoft Power Point and Microsoft Excel, SQL. It is furthermore an advantage if you can easily adapt to new systems and ways of working
- You are independent, self-motivated and a dedicated team player
- You have a high drive to proactively seek challenges and the ability to work independently based on initiative and self-management
- You should be detailed oriented with an eye for quality
- We value candidates that can take a task from its idea stage through to its implementation
- You can take responsibility and deliver results based on agreed deadlines within the team
- You must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
- You are fluent in English as it is the company language
The working hours will be between 20-25 hours a week and we highly prefer the ability to be present two full days during daytime. The chosen candidate should also acknowledge that there will be some degree of repetitive work tasks and working from home is not an option.
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Wind Power is a leading supplier of wind power solutions for onshore, offshore and coastal sites. Denmark is a core part of Siemens’ global wind power activities, housing global wind power R&D and engineering activities along with several supply chain management, sales and project management functions. Currently, approximately 6,000 employees out of a global staff of more than 11,500 work with wind power solutions in Denmark. Read more at www.siemens.com/windpower.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
For further information, please contact Edina Knopp-Bording through an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we will reply by e-mail.
Apply online in English for the job at www.siemens.dk/career. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
For further information about the recruitment process, please contact the recruiting team via phone: +45 4477 5772.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder