Student worker, Retrofit & Upgrades
The Retrofit & Upgrade department is a key business department in the aftersales division PrimeServ. Our retrofit portfolio consists of a broad range of environmental friendly solutions applying the latest developments within engine technology to vessels in service.
We are looking for a positive and motivated candidate that can help our team with our sales material and documentation for our retrofit solutions. You will collaborate closely with our Global Launch Manager and Product Managers in updating and creating product documents and sales material to promote some of the market’s most advanced and efficient decarbonisation retrofit solutions across the global marine industry.
You are passionate about sales material and have a creative mindset where you will work on diversified ad hoc tasks related to:
- Producing visual content and graphics across digital sales material
- Spelling and layout check in sales material and product documentation
- Update product information on our internal SharePoint intranet site
- Maintaining website product copy and documents
- Assist with webinars creation, video shoots and editing
- Ad-hoc office tasks
Who are you?
We imagine that:
- You are pursuing a degree (BA/MA) in graphic design, communication or a related discipline.
- English proficiency with excellent written and verbal communication
- Experienced with:
- Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Microsoft SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams)
- Good interpersonal skills and patience
- As we are interested in a longer commitment, we encourage especially students with at least 2 years left on their education to apply for the job
- You are expected to work at 10-15 hours per week from our Copenhagen office.
Your new team
The retrofit & upgrade department consist of 90 employees working out of Frederikshavn, Holeby and Copenhagen. The retrofit propulsion team drives development, sales and execution of our two- and four-stroke engine. As a student worker you will be part of a group of sales and product managers bringing new retrofit solutions to market.
MAN ES offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, including:
- Critical illness insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Good canteen
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility so your work and home life can fit together
Application and contact
Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Apply for position” and attach CV, an application letter and relevant documents. The application deadline is Sunday 15 October 2023. We’ll conduct interviews during the application period. If you have any questions, you’re welcome to contact Nichlas Thrysøe, Global Launch Manager by phone on +45 21 90 13 16.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.