MAN | PrimeServ is a strong after sales and service business with an informal atmosphere where focus is on customers and performance. Being part of MAN | PrimeServ team, MAN Diesel & Turbo, you will be servicing international customers mainly within the marine industry. The After Sales organization is supported by more than 100 service hubs worldwide and we want to be the customers preferred Service Partner and build up long-term relations to our customers.
MAN Diesel & Turbo’s Retrofit business is aiming at providing solutions , all with the purpose of bringing existing engines in operation up to the current technology standards. This means working on providing solutions for lowering running costs, complying with future emission requirements and improving ship operation, all areas that have high priority to our customers. To learn more about Retrofit & Upgrade please see our 2-stroke Retrofit & Upgrade Product Portfolio.
We are currently looking for a positive and motivated candidate that can help the Retrofit & upgrade team in our current process towards getting more structured and organised, so we can increase our focus on providing great solutions for our customers. For this we are developing a tool with a complete potential list, so we know which engines can get which retrofit solutions. Furthermore we need assistance when developing new retrofit solutions with sales material and during launch of the product. This position will mainly focus on the technical side of the products, but there will be a lot of commercial aspects as well.
As a person you are proactive with a structured and quality-oriented approach to your assignments. You have the drive to create results and reach deadlines and at the same time you can keep focus on the process. You see the benefits of being part of a team, and have the approach and ability to interface at all levels in a dynamic organisation. You understand what it is like to manage projects and processes, and you have the ability to take the lead on these.
- Improving our product potential list and preferably move the data to a database
- Keeping data on our internal sales site up to date.
- Assist with various engineering services documentation work.
- Assist with sales material; making presentations, flyers, preparing tutorials etc.
- Assist during market launch of a new Retrofit product and analyse feedback from the launch.
- Assist with making processes for different work tasks in the Product management department.
- Various ad-hoc tasks in Product management and Sales department.
- You are experienced user of Microsoft Excel (filters, pivot tables, lookup formulas etc.).
- Experience with MS sharepoint is an advantage, but not a prerequisite.
- Good experience with database handling is a clear advantage.
- You are an independent, motivated learner and a collaborative team player.
- As we are interested in a longer commitment, any student that is beyond his/her first semester in a Master programme is not of interest for us.
- You are expected to work around 15-20 hours per week.
- You should only apply for this student job, if you are actually enrolled at a university.
What we can offer you:
- Unique work experience and reference from a top employer.
- A young, international and professional environment filled with energy.
- A possible work employment until the end of your studies.
- High rate of flexibility during busy study periods.
If you are interested in the position described, then enter your CV and a cover letter via the "Ansøg" link no later than 4th June 2018. If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact Product Manager Peter Kirkeby email: Peter.Kirkeby@man.eu or Manager Mikkel Thamsborg email: Mikkel.Thamsborg@man.eu.
We look forward to hearing more from and about you. Please be aware that we will be having interviews within the applying period.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder