For our Project Quality Management Department at Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy in Brande, Denmark we are looking for a talented and highly motivated Student Worker to support our team for a period of 12 months. You will be supporting the Quality Management team in securing, that the high level of quality in the offshore platforms is maintained.
What are my responsibilities?
- Assisting the Project Manager - Quality Management in the planning, coordination and execution of quality activities (design reviews etc.)
- Maintaining the overview of project deliverables in our intranet
- Maintaining and tracking project activities in all areas of the project
- Developing and improving tools and routines in the Quality Management Department
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You are enrolled as a BA or MA student within Business Sciences, Economics, Industrial Engineering or similar
- You have a structured and organized approach to your tasks and like to work in a team
- You are an advanced user of MS Office
- You possess excellent English skills, both orally and in writing
- You are outgoing, flexible and a quick learner
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
Apply online in English for the job via the "Ansøg" link. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Rune Rønne Therkelsen via phone +45 3037-4299
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may not be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder