For our Planning & Reporting (PLA&RE) Team in the R&D organization, we are looking for a capable Student Worker. The PLA&RE Team is responsible for supporting the R&D and Platform Management by providing project portfolio related information on different levels and supporting technical and business decisions through consolidating, analyzing and interpreting data from different tools and systems.
Your role will be to support the team and its stakeholders analysis and reports.
What are my responsibilities?
- Provide professional support with structuring information, collecting and analyzing data, preparing documentation and presentations
- Complete ad-hoc and reoccurring tasks on business or organizational development fields independently
- Manage technical preparation of meetings and workshops
- Provide hands-on support for internal customers to bring the best out of the portfolio performance
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You are an enrolled Bachelor or Master student (with preferably 2-3 years of completed studies) in the fields of management, strategy, leadership, organization development, business administration, business engineering, engineering management or similar fields
- You do have outstanding and proven skills on MS PowerPoint and Excel
- You have a bright, lean, business-driven mindset
- Your personality is agile, proactive and keen on delivery while having an eye for details
- You possess strong communication skills and excellent English skills in speaking as well as in writing
- You do have that sense of humour which is appreciated while working together with hundreds of engineers
You will be seated in Brande, and we expect you to be able to work 15-25 hours per week, spread on 2-4 days.
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
By joining Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy you will become part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is an important part of the agenda. We prioritize being responsible for our employees’ health and well-being, and we offer many employee benefits.
Apply online in English for the job via the "Ansøg" link. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Erik Schadwinkel via phone +45 3037 4471
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may not be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder