Student Worker for Offshore Sales Planning
For our Offshore Sales Planning department in Vejle we are looking for a talented and highly motivated Student Worker
If you really want to make a difference - make it with us!
For our Offshore Sales Planning department in Vejle we are looking for a talented and highly motivated Student Worker to support our team for a period of minimum twelve months.
You will become part of an international team of motivated Commercial Sales Experts supporting the business in Denmark, Germany, UK and others.
Siemens Gamesa makes an effort to attract the smartest students from the educational institutions in Denmark and abroad. We are always looking for talents who have the courage to ask those questions that can end up providing valuable answers and solutions to our customers and the society at large.
Being a Student Worker in Siemens Gamesa is an opportunity for you to develop your personal capabilities and build a professional and international network. It will also be an opportunity to get on with your professional development and get relevant work experience in a global technology company.
What are my responsibilities?
- Supporting monthly KPI’s reporting for both internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting the team in the collection of various data and updating the Excel tools
- Maintaining Sales Process guideline definitions and policy releases
- Acting as the quality gate and engaging in a solid collaboration with stakeholders across the organization
- Various ad hoc tasks within Sales Planning and Sales Process improvement
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You are either in the final phase of your Bachelor study or beginning of your Master within the area of Finance, Business Sciences, Economics, Industrial Engineering or similar
- You are an advanced user of Microsoft Excel and possess the ability of extracting and analysing data from various sources and databases
- You are an advanced user of PowerPoint and are capable of implementing time efficient ways to update presentations by interfacing with Excel
- As a person are analytical, comfortable working with details, outgoing and a quick learner
- You have a structured and organized approach to your tasks and enjoy working in a team
- You possess excellent English skills, both orally and in writing
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
By joining Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy you will become part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is an important part of the agenda. We prioritize being responsible for our employees’ health and well-being, and we offer many employee benefits.
Apply online in English for the job via the "Ansøg" link. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
For further information about the position, please contact the hiring manager, Jakob Maersk Loenbaek, via phone: +45 2469 0407.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may not be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 2469 0407