For our Service Fleet Management Department at our Global Headquarter in Brande, Denmark, we are looking for a talented and highly motivated student worker to support the Master Data Team. The Master Data Team is responsible for the Technical Master Data of the turbines Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has produced and is currently servicing; this includes the configuration of the turbine master data, including documentation, bill of material and others.
What are my responsibilities?
Main task will be to support the Master Data portfolio of tasks:
- Administrate and follow up on return notifications in SAP
- Administrate and carry out data clean-up in SAP
- Optimize processes through KPIs and support implementation of overall strategy.
- Support in scrutinizing records coming in a variety of formats for data clean-up
- Support in strengthening cross-departmental collaborations
- Perform Turbine Check at handover of new project sites from New Unit to Service
- Create KPI Fault reports to check for quality
- Answer emails and solve BoM related issues in SAP
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor or Master education within the field of engineering, economics, data science or similar.
- You have knowledge of SAP
- You have worked with Microsoft Excel
- You possess excellent English skills
- You have a structured and organized approach to your tasks and like to work in a team
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
By joining Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy you will become part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is an important part of the agenda. We prioritize being responsible for our employees’ health and well-being, and we offer many employee benefits.
Apply online in English for the job via the "Ansøg" link found on this page. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Anette Moeller Brown via phone +45 3037 5658
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may not be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder