Student Worker for Master Data Control
he Master Data Control Team is responsible for the Technical Master Data of the turbines Siemens Wind Power has produced and is currently servicing.
For our Service Technology (TE) Department at our Global Headquarter in Brande, Denmark, we are looking for a talented and highly motivated student worker to support the Master Data Control team. The Master Data Control Team is responsible for the Technical Master Data of the turbines Siemens Wind Power has produced and is currently servicing; this includes the configuration of the turbine master data, including documentation, bill of material and others.
What are my responsibilities?
Main task will be to support the Master Data portfolio of tasks:
- Administrate and follow up on return notifications in SAP
- Administrate and carry out data cleanup in SAP
- Optimize processes through KPIs and support implementation of overall strategy.
- Support in scrutinizing records coming in a variety of formats for data cleanup
- Support in strengthening cross-departmental collaborations
- Perform Turbine Check at handover of new project sites from New Unit to Service
- Create KPI Fault reports to check for quality
- Answer emails and solve BoM related issues in SAP
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor or Master education within the field of engineering, economics, data science or similar.
- You have knowledge of SAP
- You have worked with Microsoft Excel
- You possess excellent English skills
- You have a structured and organized approach to your tasks and like to work in a team
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
Denmark is a core part of Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy global wind power activities, housing global wind power R&D and engineering activities along with several supply chain management, sales and project management functions. Currently, approximately 7.500 employees out of a global staff of more than 27.000 work with wind power solutions in Denmark. Read more at https://www.siemens.com/global/en/home/markets/wind.html.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
By joining Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy you will become part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is an important part of the agenda. We prioritize being responsible for our employees’ health and well-being, and we offer many employee benefits.
Apply for the job in English via the "Ansæg" link found on this page. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Anette Moeller Brown via phone +45 3037 5658.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email cannot be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
Deadline for applications: As soon as possible
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 3037 5658