Student Worker - Market Analytics
Are you a ‘number cruncher’ looking to turn data into strategic recommendations? You want to use your data analytics toolbox to map business development opportunities and drive new sales? Then we have the right opportunity for you.
We are looking for a student worker to do the data harvesting and analytics to feed and guide our direct sales force world-wide. This is an outstanding career opportunity for someone who wants to gain experience in market data analysis. Data plays a key role in the future success of Universal Robots, and the requirements are high. Expectations are that data must increasingly support our business and you will be expected to give a crucial contribution towards this achievement.
As the world’s leading cobot manufacturer, we have the best-in-class insight into the collaborative robot market. Part of the Marketing Department, Market Analytics is a small team that produces the market analysis material that feeds into Universal Robots’ commercial strategy and decision making processes, including but not limited to market reports, gap analysis (‘heatmaps’), and other business planning and business development tools.
You will be reporting to the Global Senior Market Analyst, and will be responsible for utilizing data analytics to evaluate the verticals (geographies, industries and applications) on which Universal Robots’ sales efforts should focus going forward.
Based in a culturally diverse organization, the position involves daily contact with people from all over the world, including our foreign offices and has interfaces to most departments in the organization but will have its primary focus on Sales and Marketing.
The position includes a variety of support tasks for Universal Robots’ Marketing Department:
- Assistance with the research and analysis of manufacturing data and statistics across Europe
- Pinpointing our target markets: geographic, verticals, applications, prospect customer contacts and profiles
- Market coverage and gap analysis including heatmapping of new sales opportunities
- Following up with the local teams on methodological queries and requests for further assistance.
As well as involvement in:
- Data search for the creation of market analysis models.
- Preparation and update of market analysis documents.
- Preparation of databases and documents.
What we expect of you:
We expect you to be an independent self-starter with a strong interest in continually learning and developing yourself. Furthermore, you can work alone or in a team at any given time. You communicate effortlessly in English, both oral and written, and in at least one additional EU language (e.g., French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch).
- Good understanding of data analytics.
- Excellent Excel and PowerBI skills.
- Familiarity with business and market analysis.
- Experience with CRM, good understanding of the robotics market and experience with statistical software platforms (e.g., SAS, SPSS, WinCross) and/or programing and coding expertise (e.g. SQL; CRM, Statistical and Quantitative analysis, Data Mining or similar) are significant advantages.
- You must enjoy providing support in English and thrive in an international corporate environment.
You are studying a relevant master’s degree e.g., in business, economics or computer science.
Any further questions on the position should be directed to Global Senior Market Analyst, Andrea Scassola via phone: +45 27 60 88 26 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a diverse group of smart, creative people working at the forefront of collaborative robotics. Our robotics arms help our customers improve productivity and profitability and create a safer work environment.
Together, we find innovative solutions to some of the most important manufacturing issues facing businesses today. And we dare to do what others find impossible – working towards making bleeding edge technologies a reality for businesses of all sizes.
As soon as possible
Click the "ansøg" button on Jobfinder to go to the jobsite.
Please write in your application that you found the job on Jobfinder.