Student worker – Junior Business Intelligence Analyst
We are currently looking for a skilled and motivated candidate that has a good understanding of different Business Intelligence applications and also a firm knowledge of SQL databases.
As we are always looking for new ways and tools to improve our set up, plenty of possibilities of bringing yourself in with new ideas and solving ad-hoc tasks with skills you possess will come your way.
A big part of your responsibility, will be to become the key person in our department within PowerBI reporting. You will also help us, in close cooperation with the IT department, to develop further on our PowerBI journey from an architectural point-of-view. As we are a central support department, duties will span from helping and advising others in our organization directly regarding how to build reports and connect to databases, but will also include developing reports yourself. These reports usually have top management focus, often used by hundreds of colleagues in our worldwide organization.
Our department is responsible for Business Intelligence and Data Analytics for MAN Energy Solutions’ global After Sales. We are located in the Copenhagen headquarter and represent an innovative center of business intelligence. We supply our global organization with crucial information, applications and analytical data, all to which help steer, run and develop the unique “machine” that is the MAN Energy Solutions business.
- Developing PowerBI reports and becoming our expert for all related questions to the topic
- Supporting business users from around the world or other fellow business intelligence analysts with issues, questions and requests
- Doing analysis based on Microsoft SQL Server databases and cubes. Technologies include: DW, SSIS, SSAS and OLAP.
- Collecting data from multiple sources and creating actionable analysis for end users, management and even up to top management.
- Previous experience with PowerBI is a big plus, but not essential for applying
- Good knowledge of SQL language and databases in general.
- You possibly have some programming experience, preferably C#, Python, R or VB for applications.
- You are an independent, motivated learner and a collaborative team player.
- You are expected to work between 15-20 hours per week.
- You should only apply for this student job, if you are currently enrolled at a university within Copenhagen proximity.
What we can offer you:
- Unique work experience and reference from a top employer
- A high degree of freedom and responsibility in your work area
- A young, international and professional environment filled with energy
- A possible work employment until the end of your studies
- An above-average student salary
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.