For our IT Architecture & Portfolio Management team in Brande, we are looking for a dedicated student worker.
The IT Architecture & Portfolio Management team is responsible for the Enterprise Architecture, IT Strategy, IT Service and Application Portfolio Management of Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy. We operate in a global environment and are responsible for governing the design and control the implementation of IT applications and solutions.
Siemens Gamesa makes an effort to attract the smartest students from the educational institutions in Denmark and abroad. We are always looking for talents who have the courage to ask those questions that can end up providing valuable answers and solutions to our customers and the society at large.
Being a Student Worker in Siemens Gamesa is an opportunity for you to develop your personal capabilities and build a professional and international network. It will also be an opportunity to get on with your professional development and get relevant work experience in a global technology company.
What are my responsibilities?
- Manage our SharePoint solution for IT Architecture & Portfolio applications, incl. requirements evaluation, enhancements, changes and maintenance
- Maintain the IT Services and IT Applications in our Portfolio
- Support the design and documentation of our IT Technology Architecture
- Support the definition of IT Services to support the Enterprise Architecture solutions and components
- Maintain the design and deployment of Portfolio Management processes (e.g. License Management)
- Support the integration of necessary IT security guidelines
- Support the administration of IT licenses
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You are enrolled in a relevant higher education on Bachelor or Master level, such as Informatics, Economy, Data Science, Engineering or similar, and have passed the first semester with good results (please attach your grade transcripts and write the expected graduation date in your CV)
- You have knowledge of Architecture Modelling using Archimate or similar
- You have knowledge of SQL, MS SharePoint and CMS. In addition to this, you have knowledge or experiences with software licenses or cloud subscriptions, e.g. AWS or Azure
- You have a structured and thorough approach to your tasks even under time pressure
- You are a team player, goal oriented, self-driven and well-structured. Furthermore you are dedicated, curious and service-minded as well as detail and quality oriented
- You possess excellent communication skills and are fluent in English both orally and in writing
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
Denmark is a core part of Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy global wind power activities, housing global wind power R&D and engineering activities along with several supply chain management, sales and project management functions. Currently, approximately 7.500 employees out of a global staff of more than 27.000 work with wind power solutions in Denmark. Read more at www.siemens.com/windpower.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
By joining Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy you will become part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is an important part of the agenda. We prioritize being responsible for our employees’ health and well-being, and we offer many employee benefits.
Apply online in English for the job at www.siemens.dk/career. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
For specific information about the position, please contact the hiring manager, Danilo Villar via phone: +45 3037 3527.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email. Apply for the position via the "Ansøg" link found on this page.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email cannot be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder