Do you have a positive mindset and like to apply structure and create order? Our 2 Stroke PrimeServ Finance & Strategy department at MAN Energy Solutions in Copenhagen is looking for a motivated student worker who possess a great interest in developing business processes, have an interest in project management as well as support of the operation with daily administrative tasks.
As our new student worker, your main focus is;
- Update existing process flow charts following standard templates
- Create new flow charts based on work shop material
- Create and update work instructions and other supporting activities.
- Various project management support tasks: planning, workshops, documentation, meetings, presentation material, and other ad hoc tasks originating from projects
- Administrative task to support digitalization of flows
- Support operations with the issuing of credit notes
We seek a new motivated engaged student who wants to develop within business process mapping. In this position, you will be acquainted with strategic projects and all the way until they are mapped into business processes. This includes supporting the lean and project managers with administrative tasks. As you get better, the tasks will also get more complex in order to support and match your development and ambitions. You will be working 10-15 hours per week on average , primarily within business hours (8-16)
- Bachelor student or a 1st year Master student in the field of production, commercial engineering, supply chain, business development or similar
- You have a positive impact on other people and like to understand how things are done in the best way
- Experience in business process as part of previous job experience or school assignments
- Willingness to learn more about LEAN and Six Sigma principles, tools and methods
- Proficient in English and Danish - oral and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Experience with MS Visio 2010 or later, experience with other process mapping software is a plus
- A natural interest in commercial processes and IT systems to support these processes
Your new team
You will be part of a team that is responsible for Strategy, projects and Business Processes organized under Finance and Strategy. The objective is to support the business by mapping, implementing and improving administrative service processes. This often involves the management of small and large tasks with the ultimate goal to become more reactive to change, streamlined and efficient in our day-to-day business processes.
MAN Energy Solutions of course offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, including:
- Critical illness insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Great canteen
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility so your work and home life can fit together
Application and contact
Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Ansøg” and attach CV, an application letter and relevant documents. The application deadline is Sunday the 19th of January 2020. We’ll conduct interviews during the application period.
If you have any questions, you’re welcome to contact Strategy Manager, Christian Kühn Bjerre by phone on +45 2020 7304 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org .
More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.