The student shall support the department along following task:
- To support MDT engineer along preparation set-up, testing, maintaining special equipment for performance and emission measurements
- To support the MDT engineer with database maintenance, updates, data analysis tasks
The student shall be interested in working in a development department environment with some “hands on” mentality working also partly in a workshop and test-center environment.
The candidate shall bring in a good mix of theoretical knowledge and interest in pragmatic technicians/ engineers work along an open minded personality.
- Student worker position in two-stroke R&D
- 1 - 2 working days per week
- The position will also encompass physical work to some extent.
- Opportunities for advancements (special projects, thesis projects) are possible.
- Bachelor student in the first or second semester in a technical field, like mechanical engineering / electrical engineering or similar.
- Maintenance and further development of on-board emission, performance and fuel flow measurement equipment
- Maintenance and development of smaller databases and MS Excel tools
- Interested in “hands-on” work
- Good in English writing and speaking
- Ability to work in a team
- Basic MS Excel skills
- Founded practical background (former education as technician, mechanic, electrician or similar)
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience with test rigs
- Experience with internal combustion engines
- CAD skills
Are you interested?
If this is the job you are looking for, please send us an application, CV and other relevant qualifications by clicking "Ansøg".
The deadline for the application will be 28th of March 2018. Interviews will happen during the application period.
If you need information concerning the job, please contact Michael Witt on phone number +45 3385 1888 or on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder