About the position / Who are we looking for
We are currently looking for a positive and motivated student who can help our team deliver on ad-hoc administrative tasks, data management and on the organization of team meetings and events. In this job, you will have several important tasks, so it is vital, that you are reliable and able to contribute with the hours requested.
Chr. Hansen is a global bioscience company that develops natural ingredient solutions for the food, nutritional, pharmaceutical and agricultural industries. The products include cultures, enzymes, probiotics and natural colors, and all solutions are based on strong research and development competencies coupled with significant technology investments.
Our team of around 20 people, located on 4 continents, actively contribute to Chr. Hansen growth & competitiveness by being best in class in speed to market, securing market access continuity by compliance & identifying regulatory opportunities while protecting the reputation of our customers. We work in an informal atmosphere characterized by a good and open dialogue. You will be located at Hoersholm at Head quarter of Chr. Hansen.
- Support in general administrative tasks
- Carry out simple data analysis & reporting
- Organize team meetings & events
- Support specific tasks connected to projects/activities driven by team members
- Good IT skills and literacy in basic MS Office programs
- You are structured, detailed oriented and capable of keeping many balls in the air
- Fluent in English, both in writing and verbally
- You have high communication skills
- A natural flair for coordination and handling of administrative tasks
As we are interested in a longer commitment, we encourage especially students in their bachelor.
The preferred candidate is able to dedicate at least 15h a week to our team.
If you have any enquiries please contact Global Regulatory Affairs Director Caroline Herody at Tel: +45 5218 0854; email@example.com
Please apply online. Here you can enter your resume, cover letter and relevant diplomas into our CV-bank.
Deadline for applications is 9th of December 2018. Interviews will be held throughout the application period and we, therefore, urge you to apply as soon as possible.
Read more about working for Chr. Hansen here
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.