Student Worker for the Cost Accounting team in Vejle
We are looking for a self-driven Student Worker to support our Cost Accounting team within the Finance Department. The Cost Accounting team forms the bridge between accounting and controlling and therefore offers a great deal of insight into most finance processes.
As a student worker in Cost Accounting you will be supporting the different activities of the team. This will include tasks in the area of cost center and profit center controlling, forecasting and budgeting of different departments, allocation and other value flow set-up, as well as ad-hoc tasks.
One explicit area of responsibility will be supporting the set-up and drive of the Global Functions Reporting.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to gain great insight into the value chain and the organization of Siemens Wind Power globally, as well as gaining knowledge and expertise in diverse financial processes, both operative and more strategically.
You should apply for this position if you are passionate about hands-on finance, and would like to develop your competences within this area.
Siemens makes an effort to attract the smartest students from the educational institutions in Denmark and abroad. We are always looking for talents who have the courage to ask those questions that can end up providing valuable answers and solutions to our customers and the society at large.
Being a Student Worker in Siemens is an opportunity for you to develop your personal capabilities and build a professional and international network. It will also be an opportunity to get on with your professional development and get relevant work experience in a global technology company.
What are my responsibilities in this position?
- Extracting and preparing of data from SAP into management friendly reports
- Cost Center controlling of different departments, comparisons actual/forecast and budget planning
- Being part of developing a new reporting tool/process for global functions
- Updating master data in SAP
- Supporting projects across different departments
- Other ad hoc tasks for the team
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You are enrolled in a relevant higher education on Bachelor or Master level and have passed the first semester with good results (please attach your grade transcripts and write the expected graduation date in your CV)
- You are an advanced user of MS Office and have a flair for IT systems in general
- In daily business we use SAP FI/CO, therefore knowledge of SAP would be an advantage, but by no means a must
- You are a team player, goal oriented, self-driven and well-structured
- You have an ‘’eagle eye’’ to details and ability to stay focused in stressed situations
- You can take responsibility and deliver results based on agreed deadlines within the team
- You possess excellent communication skills and are fluent in English both orally and in writing
What else do I need to know?
At Siemens we have strong traditions for innovation of electronics and technique. For more than 160 years, we have developed and delivered products, solutions and services, which have contributed to shape the future. The solutions include innovative and sustainable technologies for industry, energy, health care, and infrastructure and cities.
Siemens has app. 360,000 employees worldwide of which 30,100 are employed within research and development internally as well as in collaboration with universities. Every year we make 8,000 new inventions.
Siemens Wind Power is a leading supplier of wind power solutions for onshore, offshore and coastal sites. Denmark is a core part of Siemens’ global wind power activities, housing global wind power R&D and engineering activities along with several supply chain management, sales and project management functions. Currently, approximately 6,000 employees out of a global staff of more than 8,500 work with wind power solutions in Denmark. Read more at www.siemens.com/windpower.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
By joining Siemens Wind Power you will become part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is an important part of the agenda. We prioritize being responsible for our employees’ health and well-being, and we offer many employee benefits.
Apply online in English for the job on www.siemens.dk/career. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
For further information about the position, please contact the hiring manager Nadja Odenthal via phone +45 3037 5037.
For further information about the recruitment process, please contact the recruiting team via phone: +45 4477 5769.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder