Student Worker, Clinical Operations
Genmab is focused on the creation and development of innovative and differentiated antibody products, with the aim of improving the lives of cancer patients.
Genmab is looking for a committed and conscientious student worker to join a passionate team of student workers in Clinical Operations.
Clinical Operations is part of the Clinical Development which is responsible for managing clinical cancer trials from early First-in-Human trials to late stage trials.
As a student worker in Clinical Operations, you will become part of an engaged and experienced group of employees who operationalize the science and strategy of Genmab trials and projects. You will not only gain insight into the end-to-end process of clinical development but also have the possibility to influence processes, communication, and planning systems.
Your primary tasks will include:
- Support the clinical contract signature process including follow up and archiving
- Maintain employees’ training plans and dossiers
- Handle clinical trial documentation incl. indexing and electronic archiving
- Support development of training material, presentations, training calendar etc.
- Schedule face-to-face and online meetings and events
- Develop and maintain important Excel sheets and other documents
- Support with key performance indicator measurements and status reports
- Create and maintain SharePoint sites
- Ad hoc tasks which match your interests and competences
- You are studying natural, medical or health sciences or IT and you are at the beginning of your studies
- Familiar with MS Office – Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint and with a flair for navigating different IT systems
Moreover, you meet the following personal requirements:
- You can work independently as well as in teams
- You are highly organized with the ability to manage multiple conflicting deadlines and competing priorities
- You are capable of prioritizing work in a fast paced and ever-changing environment
- You have a quality focus and an eye for detail.
- You are result and goal-oriented and committed to contributing to the overall success of Genmab
- You enjoy taking ownership
- You are passionate, eager to learn, flexible and dedicated
- You are service-minded and good at reaching deadlines
- You write and speak fluent English
We are looking for a bachelor student in 1st or 2nd year and we expect you to be working 10-15 hours per week with flexible hours.
Genmab employees work with determination and with respect for each other, consistent with our core values, to achieve our common goals. We give individuals and teams the autonomy to drive development of innovative products and solutions, knowing that integrity is a core value throughout our company. Genmab will offer the successful application a challenging position, where the right candidate will have the opportunity to work with highly specialised people across functions in an informal, multicultural culture, all aiming to make a difference for cancer patients.
Teamwork and respect are central pillars of Genmab’s culture and we therefore ensure an inclusive, open, and supportive professional work environment across our international locations. We believe that fostering workplace diversity across social, educational, cultural, national, age and gender lines is a prerequisite for the continued success of the company. We are committed to diversity at all levels of the company and strive to recruit employees with the right skills and competences, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, etc.
Please note that if you are applying for a position in the Netherlands; Genmab’s policy for all permanently budgeted hires in this location is to offer a temporary agreement for one year, followed by a contract for indefinite time regardless of seniority.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder