About the position / Who are we looking for
For our global Business Support team situated in Hørsholm, Denmark we are looking for a new colleague to support the global Marketing and Sales organization in Food Cultures and Enzymes. The position is a student position, expected 8 hrs/weekly.
You will be a part of a strong team of 5 dedicated colleagues and we support primarily Commercial Development and Global Sales in all aspects of the sales process with product documentation & information as well as pre- and post-sales activities like product questionnaires and statements.
- Respond to customer questionnaires. Knowledge of ISO22000 is an advantage
- Assist on creating basic product documentation when new products are created in our ERP system (SAP)
- Assist on linking product- and distribution labels when new products are created
- Assist the Business Support team on various ad hoc tasks
Your personal profile
- You study Food Science or Microbiology with a food or fermentation angle.
- You have around 2 years until you complete your studies
- You have basic understanding of microbiology and enzymology
- You are service minded and focused on our customers’ needs
- You are interested in and like working with various IT systems
- You speak and write English fluently
- You work structured, systematically and result oriented
We offer a strong onboarding, where you will in and gain first-hand experience in how a global company uses food safety, quality and technical data in their customer communication, and navigate between varying regulatory demands from region to region.
The job is a back-office job in an inspiring international environment. To a great extent you will be able to plan your work hours yourself, within normal business hours e.g. one or two days/week.
If you have any questions, please contact Business Support Manager, Visti Wedege, +45 5339 2351.
Please apply on-line. Here you can enter your details into our CV-bank.
Deadline for the application is 12th of December 2018 - please note that the job interviews will start as soon as we receive relevant applications, so don’t hesitate to apply.
Read more about working for Chr. Hansen here
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.