3Shape’s cutting-edge TRIOS® 3D scanner for dentists has already started massively disrupting the global dental industry and improving patient care. Dentists are now able to 3D-scan patients, then digitally design restorations on their PCs and finally 3D print or mill the result - for instance a new crown – all within an hour. And this is just the beginning.
We are now expanding our advanced 3D CAD/CAM software platforms into the cloud. This will play a vital role in the future of global dentistry by enabling game-changing collaboration and workflows.
Cybersecurity and data privacy were important before moving to the cloud and will become even more important now. Therefore, we are strengthening our team with a Student Software Developer focusing on cybersecurity and data privacy.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Analyzing and testing cybersecurity vulnerabilities and data privacy aspects, both for on-premise software and for cloud
- Implementing cybersecurity and data privacy improvements (both prototypes and in production code)
Your profile and key skills
- Student within computer science, software development engineering, IT or similar
- Strong cybersecurity and data privacy interest
- Some hands-on experience in software development
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Real-world experience in an inspiring, international and skilled software development team
- Flexible work schedule (so you can prioritize your exams and projects)
- Be part of a fast-growing Danish MedTech company with a many fun social events
- Attractive offices in the center of Copenhagen, next to Kongens Nytorv metro station
Learn more about 3Shape and our recruitment and onboarding process at our web page: http://www.3shape.com/about-3shape
We look forward to receiving your application. Please include course and grade transcript in your CV. Apply for the position via the "Ansøg" link found on this page.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder