Student Software Developer for big data, cloud and telemetry solutions
3Shape is looking for a Student Software Developer with a strong technical mindset and software development knowledge to join our Big Data and Usage Statistics team and help us with both code changes and tasks like database monitoring support at our headquarter in Copenhagen, just next to Kongens Nytorv.
About the position
With more than +30 nationalities represented in our headquarters here in Copenhagen, we offer a truly fast-paced environment and an international atmosphere. You will work closely with the Project Manager in Copenhagen as well as the development team in Skopje, North Macedonia.
- Software updates and taking part of development
- Operations, e.g. database health and data integrity
- Co-operating with internal stakeholders
- Take on tasks to help your fellow colleagues in both locations
The position is flexible and can be adjusted according to the demands of your studies.
The ideal candidate loves software development and attends an IT-related education.
- Familiar with C#/.NET or similar object-oriented languages
- Knowledge about cloud service providers like Azure or AWS
- Basic knowledge about SQL Server
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Like to engage with other people
- Organized, with structed ways of working and see problem solving as a fun challenge
We expect you are comfortable working a fast-paced environment with different cultures and always in English. We are looking for a person eager to learn something new every day, who enjoys being challenged and who goes the extra mile to help and best support your colleagues.
Applications will be processed continuously, so please send your application and CV as soon as possible.
Need more information?
Please contact Paul Nyberg at +45 22129267. We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status. All qualified applicants will be given equal opportunity and the selection is based on job-related factors.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.