3Shape’s cutting-edge TRIOS® 3D scanner for dentists has already started massively disrupting the global dental industry and improving patient care. Dentists are now able to 3D-scan patients, then digitally design restorations on their PCs and finally 3D print or mill the result - for instance a new crown - all within an hour.
Striving towards continuous delivery of software without compromising quality is key to 3Shape.
Therefore, we are strengthening our team with a Student Software Developer focusing on exactly this.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Coding automated test of advanced workflows
- Improving our framework for test automation
- Integration of test automation with other DevOps and release activities
Your profile and key skills
- Student within computer science, software development engineering, IT or similar
- Wish to work with automation
- Some hands-on experience in software development, preferably in C#
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Real-world experience in an inspiring, international and skilled software development team
- Flexible work schedule (so you can prioritize your exams and projects)
- Be part of a fast-growing Danish MedTech company with a many fun social events
- Attractive offices in the center of Copenhagen, next to Kongens Nytorv metro station
Learn more about 3Shape and our recruitment and onboarding process at our web page: http://www.3shape.com/about-3shape
We look forward to receiving your application. Please include course and grade transcript in your CV. Apply for the position via the "Ansøg" link found on this page.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder