CRISPR Student position
Do You want to help create a new media site focusing on CRISPR and gene therapy?
We are looking for a student with an interest in CRISPR and gene therapy, who can help us with research to create content for the CRISPR Medicine Blog. The blog is written in English for professionals working in the CRISPR and gene therapy field.
Research content for the CRISPR Medicine Blog
- research on active clinical trials in gene therapy
- follow the latest research from high profile journals for interview leads
Setting up articles in Typo3 content management system (no prior experience needed)
We are looking for a bright student interested in CRISPR genome editing, who knows the terms and would like to stay tuned on the latest research.
- Have a computer and solid experience in finding information on the web.
- Can work from home.
- Responsible, structured and creative.
- Can keep a deadline.
- Enjoys writing, and have a strong proficiency in English - verbal and written.
2-4 hours per week, with a possibility for more.
Hourly pay according to Danish standard for student salary.
If this sounds interesting for You please contact editor Rasmus Kragh Jakobsen, +45 4044 8668, email@example.com or Jens-Ole Bock, +45 24207221, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.