We are looking for engineering students for student jobs in one of our software development departments. You will be responsible for your own projects in cooperation with your mentor. Working hours are approximately 8-10 hours per week, with flexibility when needed around exams etc.
You will become part of a dynamic department where you will be included in both small and large projects. The department has a high degree of diversity with 8 different nationalities and consists of approximately 20 colleagues located at the office in Guderup and furthermore 11 colleagues located in Ukraine.
The LINAK headquarter is located in Guderup. With production facilities in Denmark, Slovakia, China, and the USA, and with subsidiaries in more than 30 countries worldwide, LINAK is an international innovator of electric actuator technology. Our growth rate has been rising over many years – and we know that this is an ongoing development.
Dependent on your profile and what you are interested in, the tasks can vary, and it is possible for you to influence your work.
Examples of tasks could be:
- Contribute to designing, testing and developing new software modules for our platforms
- Adding new features to existing software modules
- Performing accept tests and/or adding test to our automatic test system
- Technologies used:
- Jenkins - Automated build and test pipeline
- GCC/make/Cmake - Building applications
- Google test - Unit test of the embedded software on PC
- Robot Framework - Hardware-in-loop test setup for integration test on hardware
- are currently studying a relevant engineering education and have a great interest in software
- have knowledge about programming - C, C++ and/or python
- can work independently and know when to ask questions
- are systematic, goal-oriented and a good completer-finisher
- thrive in a dynamic environment and like to communicate with others
- know the importance of delivering high quality
- speak and write technical English
- practical experience
- flexible working hours - we respect that your studies are most important
- the possibility to cooperate regarding an internship and your final project subsequently
Your application must express how many hours a week you are able to work and for how long. It must also include a transcript of your grades.
For more information regarding the student job, please contact Senior Manager, R&D Software Development, Hanne Hesselager Rothe, firstname.lastname@example.org, +45 7315 1384.
We have no application deadline, but continuously assess the submitted applications until the correct candidates are found (potential application deadlines are system generated and not scheduled by LINAK).
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.