Student-helper for our Analytics department at Kunde & Co (location Aarhus)
Are you a dedicated, responsible, and structured student with a problem-solver mindset and an interest in working with statistics and statistical analysis in relation to strategic business decision-making, markets, marketing, and Communication? Then you might be just the one we are looking for. At Kunde & Co, we are currently looking for a student helper to assist our analytics department, and more specific, one of our analytics Directors located in Aarhus.
Kunde & Co is one of the leading marketing agencies in Northern Europe, working with the development of marketing strategies for some of Northern Europe’s largest brands. As the student helper in our analytics department, you will be assisting in scoping, planning and executing the market/marketing research projects and analysis tasks of clients, including:
- Desk research
- Qualitative and quantitative survey design
- Data collection, sampling and monitoring of fieldwork
- Data analysis and interpretation of results
- Reporting of findings and conclusions
The position as student helper at Kunde & Co, is the perfect opportunity for you who possess a problem-solver mindset and want to work with statistics and statistical analysis in relation to strategic business decision-making, markets, marketing and communication and have aspirations to kickstart your future career with a student job with one of most accomplished analytics departments within Market and Consumer Insights.
You are in your final year of your bachelor's or in the beginning of your master's and are studying a degree with a focus on Economics, Business intelligence or similar. In addition, we expect that you:
- Have a Solid understanding of qualitative and quantitative research methods/methodologies in relation to strategic business decision-making, markets, marketing and communication
- Have good command of Microsoft Office package (excel, PowerPoint)
- Are comfortable with statistics and statistical analysis tools and software like SPSS
- Have solid data visualization and data communication skills, using BI and dashboarding tools
- Have a basic understanding of survey scripting and programming, and coding skills (a plus)
- Are curious by nature and interested in learning about a wide range of industries, business models and marketing/communication processes
- Have a problem-solver mindset
Working hours will be approx. 10-15 hours a week. You will be working at our office in Aarhus Ø together with our Analysis Director, where you will also receive briefings, debriefs and hands-on training, but with the flexibility to work from home occasionally. What we offer:
- An independent, but important student role, where you will have the opportunity to further develop your skillsets
- A role in a company with a strong culture and sense of community, where everyone is part of shaping the good cooperate culture
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.