Join our Global Indirect Procurement department. We are on a transformational journey, with the aim of increasing the maturity and proactiveness of the global, indirect procurement function, to capture a large, unreleased potential.
What we offer:
We offer an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team in our Headquarters in Ballerup (Copenhagen Area) in an international team and a position with responsibility and possibility to make a difference!
You will work ~15 hours a week. The job is highly flexible, and we will agree on the working hours together, so they fit with your studies.
Main objectives and tasks:
The main objective of this position is to support our Global Indirect Procurement team in Denmark and US with various tasks such as:
- Structured spend analysis
- Support and responsible for our Indirect Procurement Digitalization in Qlik and D365 (newly implemented Microsoft ERP system)
- Reshaping the internal homepage for Indirect Procurement
- Tracking, creating and follow up on status material to management
- Communication/content material to key stakeholders
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who is
- Curious and dynamic
- Self driven and outspoken
- Able to drive effective solutions
- Analytical mindset & financial understanding
- Strong presentation and communication skills
Company language is English. The successful applicant will have a significant knowledge working with Excel and Power Point.
You have min. 2 years of Master studies left within Finance, Business Administration, Supply Chain, Engineering, or similar. Procurement/Supply Chain knowledge is not a prerequisite, and the most important thing is that you are structured, ambitious and know how to get things done.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter in English through the button “Apply” below no later than March 22nd 2021.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.