Then look no further as this is the perfect opportunity for you! Clerk.io is looking for a student developer to work part-time in Frontend development as a part of our Product team. As a student developer you will be working closely together with our Frontend Developer(s) by helping to identify and fix bugs, test our product, and research – all this to ensure our AI runs smoothly for our customers. You will become part of a passionate Product team working in a dynamic and international office environment.
- Assisting our Frontend Developer(s) in designing and improving our User Interface
- Testing our products and executing routine performance optimisations
- Identifying and debugging errors, troubleshooting issues
- Relevant education in Computer Science, Web integration, or similar. (KEA, DTU, ITU, Niels Brock)
- Experience or knowledge of Angular is a plus, but not required
- Troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Prior professional experience is an advantage, but not required
- Hourly salary
- At least 15 hours per week with flexible working hours
- An exciting and motivating environment with international colleagues from all over the world
- Company events like Friday bars, Summer and Christmas parties & team trips
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- All the FREE soda, coffee, fruit, and snacks your heart desires (be careful)
- A 5-star lunch buffet
- Apply for the position with your CV and short cover letter
- Preliminary phone interview with our Talent Department
- A small coding task so we could understand your coding style (not assess your coding skills
- In-person interview at our office with our Head of Product
......Successful? A warm welcome to Clerk.io. When can you start? The ideal candidate can start August - September.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.