Student Assistants in the field of Building Energy Modelling and Simulation
The Centre for Energy Informatics, The Mærsk Mc-Kinney Møller Institute, University of Southern Denmark is recruiting 3-4 student assistants to work under multiple national and international research projects in the field of buildings energy modelling, simulation and performance improvement.
The responsibilities are following:
- Collect information and data regarding different case study buildings.
- Design accurate 3D models of buildings.
- Develop detailed building energy performance models.
- Complete dynamic building energy performance simulations.
- Analyse and implement various energy measures and techniques.
- Optimize and improve performance throughout improving building intelligence.
Competences and Skills
We are looking for following:
- Familiar with energy modelling and simulation tools.
- Demonstrated experience in the field of buildings energy modelling and simulation.
Application Deadline is September 20, 2021. The employment starts on October 1, 2021.
Further information about the position can be obtained from Muhyiddine Jradi, Associate Professor, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone no. 65508210. Employment takes place in accordance with an agreement between the Ministry of Finance and the National Association of Student Teachers (SUL). Note: When hiring as a student assistant or academic supervisor, it is a prerequisite that the selected candidate is enrolled as a student at SDU. Attachments must be in Adobe PDF. Cover letter and CV must be max. fill 5 Mb. The University of Southern Denmark wants to reflect the surrounding community and therefore encourages everyone, regardless of personal background, to apply for the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.