Student assistant within SEO and content marketing
Are you looking for an exciting possibility to put theory into practice? Then we might have the right opportunity for you. If you’ve got the will, energy and creativity to help us streamline our SEO and content marketing efforts at Universal Robots – then we have a spot for you on the team.
We offer you an exciting insight into the world of robotics, and how it is to work in a global and culturally diverse organization.
You will be reporting to and working alongside our Global Digital Marketing Manager and get the opportunity to test and develop your skills within several SEO and content marketing disciplines.
We will tailor position to the experiences and knowledge you bring from your studies and jobs. But overall, the position will be centered around marketing analysis and content updates for our global websites. Together with the team you will analyze global websites for:
Search Engine Optimization
- Develop and implement a link building strategy between website pages, blog posts and social media
- Perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Research and implement content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- You will assist in the implementation of new content updates to Global and Local website pages, as well as support UR Marketing Managers with implementing local on-page optimization. Research on and evaluation of competitor websites will also be a continuous task. Expected hours per week - 12-16 hours.
What we expect of you
We expect you to have an interest in learning and developing yourself, and that you want to put an effort in your work. Furthermore, we expect that you are fluent in written and spoken English. Fluency in Danish is an advantage, but not a requirement.
You can expect to get the opportunity to have real responsibility and exciting challenges, were we will help and guide you.
Is it you we’re looking for?
Does this sound exciting to you? Then don’t hesitate to apply, as we contact candidates on a continuous basis. If you’ve got any questions, contact Global Digital Marketing Manager Christian Johansen at email@example.com