We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Student Assistant Designer to join our team, 3Shape Global Marketing. At 3Shape, we work ceaselessly to provide innovative and collaborative workflows for the global community of dental professionals. We care for the customer.
As an UI/UX Design hybrid, you will work closely with our UI and UX designers. You will help us deliver the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- You will be working with our UX’ers defining and designing ideas using various UX methods and tools.
- You will design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets using Adobe XD.
- At least at your second year of you bachelor and able to work 15-20 hours a week.
- Fluent in English in both speech and writing.
- Fast learner and self-driven in pursuing and discovering new opportunities within UX/UI.
- An open, friendly, structured person who is not afraid to take on a new challenge.
If this sounds like something for you, please send over a cover letter and portfolio. Feel free to reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions.
Start date: As soon as possible
Salary: Hourly rate following standard rates (Bachelor or Masters)
Working hours: up to 20
3Shape develops 3D scanners and software solutions that enable dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively and with superior care. We are a global market-leading provider of dental and audio technology for laboratories and clinics. Creating great innovation requires diverse teams. Our growing talent pool of over 1,500 employees spans 30+ nationalities and is energized by knowing that together, we contribute to a better world. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on Facebook.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.