Join us and become Student Assistant in our Application Operation department where you’ll be working with our specialists to ensure our stable operations and application management. The department is responsible for 200+ applications, and we ensure stable operation, license management and business support for all of them.
Your key tasks will be to
- assist and support documentation/data in our application portfolio
- plan and book workshops and meetings
- write up documentation and process overviews
- follow up and report on findings and issues
- support the data and documentation of a large application portfolio.
We’re an informal team spread all over the world, so there’s ample opportunity to make your mark and carve out a role that supports your future career and current studies.
Your competences include that you
- have a flair for details and a data-oriented mindset
- can work independently with stakeholders
- have good Excel skills and enjoy doing some data analysis
- speak and write English fluently
- have completed your bachelor’s programme and are now enrolled in a relevant technical master’s programme like ITU, Cm.DAT or another IT-related engineering degree.
You should expect a workday characterised by interaction with a lot of people and a lot of new learning and information.
Working at Ørsted
Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. This ambitious goal relies on maximising the talents of a truly inclusive workforce that brings diversity of thought, perspective, knowledge and background to our business.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 15 September 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Thomas Holst Lund, Manager of Application Operation Services, by telephone on +45 9955 6277 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You’ll work approximately 15-20 hours a week.
Criminal record certificate
Please note that for Danish applicants, we may request a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.