Student Assistant Systems Engineer for TV and Streaming products
We are looking for a student to join our team and help to optimize the management, support, and delivery of our global TV and Streaming products as
We are looking for a student to join our team and help to optimize the management, support, and delivery of our global TV and Streaming products as well as our internal systems. The position is 20 hours a week.
At Nordija we develop, deliver, and maintain software for content-distribution. Our solutions are customer-tailored from the backend to frontend, so our customers can deliver their content such as Channels, Movies, Series, Apps, and Streaming Services their way – on all devices and all over the world.
As Assistant Systems Engineer you will be a part of the team that takes care of business when it comes to Internal Systems Engineering and Administration. You will participate in helping along with our internal help desk and join in external product installations and support.
- Our product is called ‘fokusOn’ – a Service Delivery Platform for content owners to manage and distribute their TV and Streaming services to viewers all over.
- Nordija is a Scandinavian IPTV pioneer and we aim to deliver innovative and best-practice software solutions placing the collaboration and dialogue with customers at the core.
- Nordija delivers solutions to Telecommunication Companies, Cable TV Operators and Internet Service Providers in- and outside Denmark.
About the job
We are growing and therefore we need a colleague who can help us with both our internal and external installations.
We are looking for someone with skills in the following:
- Virtual servers
- You are studying engineering at DTU or other similar studies
- You thrive in an environment where flexibility is important
- You can help us deliver high-quality solutions in an efficient fashion that meets internal and external requirements
- You enjoy working with customers
- You are fluent in Danish as well as English.
Our office space is in Kongens Lyngby outside Copenhagen in an old factory building near the Lyngby Lake and parks. We are a company where we rely on each other, but also offer independence and the freedom to balance school, work, family≤ and spare time, and you will have a chance to assist in shaping the company products going forward.
If you are interested in the position please send us some words about yourself and your CV through the Hub.
For more information or questions please contact us at email@example.com or phone number +45 40 40 58 64
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefitsice. Any way you want it.