Are you looking for a position with the opportunity to develop and use your creative and analytical mindset? Then this is the perfect position for you! MAN Supply Chain is looking for passionate students to help drive the business forward with new tools and ideas to improve work processes.
We are a growing and vibrant department with a broad selection of opportunities and tasks. We work with improving integration and communication with suppliers along with understanding the vast amounts of data generated.
As Student Assistant for Supply Chain Management, your main focus will be...
- Using advanced analytics (descriptive, predictive and prescriptive) to support the business.
- Data extraction by using SQL queries and Microsoft OLAP Cubes to support valuable business insights.
- Creating reports using Microsoft Excel, Reporting Services, or Power BI. Communicate the results effectively with appropriate visualizations.
- Doing analysis using Excel, Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, R, or Python.
- Collect data from multiple sources and create actionable results for the other in-house operations with the Supply Chain, colleagues, consultants, and management.
- Monthly update of various business-critical reports.
As Student Assistant for Supply Chain Management, your capabilities and personality traits are…
- Knowledge and experience within programming. Preferably with SQL, VBA, R, or Python.
- Good business understanding combined with an analytical mindset.
- Passion and eager to learn new skills, expand your knowledge, and work collaboratively with your experienced colleagues.
- Comfortable with analyzing data and presenting your findings in front of an audience.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Management and SAP.
You are towards the end of your Bachelor’s or the beginning of your Master’s. It is not necessary to study IT or engineering as long as you have some experience and a drive to learn.
You are expected to work 10-20 hours per week
MAN in Denmark
We’re approx. 2.100 employees in Denmark. 1,400 colleagues are located at the Danish headquarters located next to the water in the area of Sydhavn (South Harbor) in Copenhagen. You’ll find our R&D center here, full of top-class technical capabilities for the development of innovative engines for ships and power plants across the globe. In the field of two-stroke engines, we’re the world’s leading knowledge center by far. We also have our largest after-sales service center (PrimeServ) here in Copenhagen, as well as our large IT department and a wide range of staff functions.
MAN of course offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, including:
- Critical illness insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Good canteen
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility so your work and home life can fit together
Application and contact
Apply for the job via the “Ansøg” link and attach CV, an application letter and relevant documents. The application deadline is sunday the 1st of December 2019.
We’ll conduct interviews during the application period.
If you have any questions, you’re welcome to contact Mads Peter Bender by phone on +45 2924 3689 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.