Student Assistant - Supply Chain
Do you have strong analytical skills? Are you passionate about supply chain planning, demand management, S&OP and are you motivated by working in an environment with many stakeholders? Would you like to have an impact on making lives better for millions of people worldwide? Then you might be our new student assistant in our Commercial Supply Chain CoE in Ørestad, Denmark. We encourage you to apply!
Novo Nordisk A/S
As our student assistant in Supply Chain your overall objective is to ensure stable and reliable operations and continuously improving the supply chain. In addition, you will be supporting the COE in different operational tasks, as well as smaller projects (arrange workshop, book/cancel meetings). Key accountabilities:
- You will have daily contact with our Supply Chain managers, handling various supply chain tasks
- You will work closely with the Global Business Service team based in India, and aid in offshoring of tasks which currently sit in the Supply Chain team.
- You are expected to contribute to identifying and proactively engage in implementing standardization, optimization, and simplification of processes
- You should have a quality mindset to respond to these tasks
In addition, we like to see that you:
- Are studying something related to Supply Chain Management. We are also open to FMCG, biotech, life sciences or another authority regulated environment
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify process improvement opportunities across the supply in a structured way
- High Microsoft Excel skills, such as pivot tables and data representation. Knowledge of ERP systems is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in English language, both written and spoken at a business level
About the Department
The NWE Supply Chain Centre of Excellence (CoE), provides supply chain services for multiple countries in the North-West European region and has demonstrated a strong business partnering mindset. As an Excellence Centre, we pride ourselves in our outstanding practices and mindset, going beyond the expectations of our job descriptions and creating commercial value for the affiliates.
For further information, please contact Senior Supply Chain Professional Madeleine Stadil at email@example.com.
Apply before 28/5/23. We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.