Student Assistant in Strategy & Design, Supply Chain
Do you want to be part of a high performing team in Supply Chain, who drives and develops the Supply Chain network design and the digital transform
Do you want to be part of a high performing team in Supply Chain, who drives and develops the Supply Chain network design and the digital transformation for Arla Foods’ currently containing more than 60 sites across the world?
Are you motivated by strong stakeholder engagement, project delivery, and high business impact? If so, this could be your next career step.
About the job
The Strategy & Design team sits in Supply Chain but works closely with many other departments in Arla such as Global Planning, Commercial, Finance, and Logistics to create objective end-to-end business cases based on which key stakeholders can take the right decisions about the future of Arla Foods. You will also work closely with colleagues in Supply Chain and other departments to develop and align the Supply Chain strategy.
Be part of a high performing team with a great culture and spirit, where there is the opportunity to thrive and develop your skills and capabilities.
Potential areas of responsibility will include:
- Support identifying new improvement areas in the existing Supply Chain network design based on growth plans, trends, and existing site capacities and capabilities
- Play an important role in footprint projects with high strategic importance and impact on multiple sites, markets and/or product categories where objectivity is key
- Ensure proper planning of footprint projects incl. defining deliveries, timelines, project organization, etc. and align with key stakeholders
- Identify and analyze complex data sets collected from various departments in the organization to create end-to-end business cases used to guide the direction of the company
- Prepare and present conclusions and recommendations to top management
- Assist in developing the Supply Chain strategy
- Work on projects supporting the implementation of the Supply Chain Strategy
- Support the top management in Supply Chain in a wide range of activities such as planning and organizing important meetings and events and preparing material for meetings with Arla top management
- Investigate new digital trends and technologies and evaluate how they can be utilized in Arla
- Use technology to make data available and actionable for decision makers
- Support the journey of increasing automatization at production facilities across the world
Who are you?
You are about to finalize your bachelor’s degree, or you have just started on your master’s degree within engineering, business economics, Supply Chain or other similar study area. You preferably bring with you some relevant experience within Supply Chain, Digitalization or general FMCG business. You bring strong project and stakeholder management capabilities, which coupled with an engaging and passionate style allows you to drive change and deliver results.
You have a structured and analytical mindset and understand how to process large amounts of data into easily understandable conclusions and actions that can be communicated to top management. You will join an international team working across borders, so fluency in English is a pre-requisite.
There is a potential opportunity for you do to an internship and/or write your Master thesis at Arla.
Application & Contact
If you would like further information, please contact Christina Merz email@example.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.