Student assistant - #SoMe / Comm support
Looking for an opportunity to work with social media, build your resume and gain first-hand knowledge of the energy business? Would you like to join a company dedicated to helping decarbonize shipping and reduce emissions? Then we would like to hear from you.
If selected as our new assistant on our SoMe team, you will use Linkedin (165,710 followers and growing) and our other social media channels to tell the world about our work.
Working from our Copenhagen location, you will collaborate closely with our colleagues in Germany and around the globe.
As our new student assistant, you responsibilities will include:
- Providing excellent service to our Marketing Team on our social media platforms
- Helping schedule and curate content on our social media channels
- Delivering a wide variety of communication products, large and small to the DK part of our organization
- Having the chance to offer input to the company’s online presence.
Tell us about yourself
We are looking for a candidate that has a variety of communication skills. We imagine that you:
- Have solid prior knowledge of social media
- Can analyze data and make simple stat reports
- Have graphic know-how and can bash out a PowerPoint in a flash
- Have excellent English language skills. Danish skills would be a significant plus. Other languages would also be valued.
The most important criterion, however, is that you are service-minded, systematic and bring a can-do attitude to our global operations.
What do we offer?
MAN Energy Solutions offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, which among other things includes:
- Health insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Student Network
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Great flexibility with the possibility to work from home
- The chance to make a positive difference, as we are one of the world’s leading energy solution providers and our DK operations play a key role in helping to decarbonize shipping.
About the Student Network
The MAN Student Network is a community made for students by students at MAN Energy Solutions Denmark. The network has the purpose of connecting students in Denmark with the benefit of establishing strong academic and social relationships across group departments, but also as an opportunity to expand the academic network, which ultimately may prove to provide the first full scale step toward a future career at MAN Energy Solutions.
The students within the network have the opportunity to provide recommendations and improvements and actively affect the concept of this network.
How do you apply?
If you think the job sounds interesting, apply for the job through our homepage.
Click on “Apply for position” and attach a one-page application and CV (in English).
Have you already worked with SoMe? Then show us what you can bring to our team and share your work or a link to a blog. The application deadline is midnight, Sunday, 27 June 2021, but we will conduct interviews during the application period, so apply today.
If you have any questions, please contact Uzi Frank, SoMe manager (Tel 2013 9051). More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.
MAN Energy Solutions encourages all qualified candidates regardless of gender, age, religion, disability and ethnic background to apply for this position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder