In Service Solutions and Marketing we are looking for a student assistant to support with product management activities. This will be with both existing products and also the development of new. You will join a team with 10 colleagues, who are working in the areas of product management, marketing and communication. We guarantee a steep learning curve and we look forward to sharing our knowledge with you – and hear about your ideas.
What is the job about?
We believe that everyone in Grundfos has passion and potential – as well as the power to influence. This is the environment where you will work as student assistant. We imagine that you will predominately be assisting our product managers with activities connected to new product development. This includes working with:
- Support in development of cost and pricing tools
- Data analysis
- Competitor and market analysis
- Assisting the team with ad-hoc tasks
You will be working for 15-20 hours per week. This would either be from our Bjerringbro or Brøndby offices dependent on where you are located. There will also be the opportunity of working from home on agreed days. We are of course ready to schedule your working hours around exams and school work.
What do you need to apply?
You need to apply following:
- You are studying at bachelor’s level within a business related education
- You have at least two years left of your studies
- You show initiative and work proactively and independently on new assignments, as this will help you make the most of your time with us.
- You have an international outlook and speak and write English fluently.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Director of Service Solutions and Marketing, Jason Moore at +45 26 84 01 73. If this sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than 30th July 2021 by clicking on the link “Apply for this job”. We encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.