Student Assistant to Service Adoption in Global IT
Are you interested in Change Communication and a bit tech savvy? Do you think you can thrive in a multinational environment, and do you have some great ideas to make IT a little less of a pain to employees? Then you are probably our next Student Assistant in Global IT.
We need your help to drive IT Service Adoption activities across Falck and you get the opportunity to gain hands-on work experience in a growing, multinational company that cares about you.
About the job
In this position, you will make a difference to thousands of firefighters, paramedics and health practitioners. You will bridge the gap between IT and the business and help people adopt important IT services.
Here are a few examples of tasks you will solve in this role.
- Plan and execute communication activities.
- Create content for different internal channels.
- Help establish and support super user network.
- Map user journeys and identify the need for communication activities.
- Ad Hoc research of user behavior and presentation of insight.
You can expect:
- A diverse and ambitious work environment with humour and a “we care” attitude.
- A workplace with a lot of Student Assistants and social activities.
- A deeper understanding of IT processes and an opportunity to gain experience working in a global healthcare company.
- You have strong communication skills and an interest in communication and change management.
- You might have had a course in Change Communication, Strategic Communication, Organisational Communication or similar.
- You have a creative mind and a sharp pen.
- You don’t need to be a developer to fill out this role, but a bit of tech savviness is good.
- A good understanding of Microsoft Office 365.
- You are about to finish your bachelor or on the first semester of your master’s degree.
Global IT is responsible for managing and delivering IT services to all Falck business entities globally. We are more than 200 employees around the world with headquarters in Copenhagen. It is important for us to offer you training, mentoring and guidance.
Are you interested?
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to upload your application and CV as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder