Student Assistant for Sales & Promotion, MAN Energy Solutions
MAN Energy Solutions in Copenhagen is looking for a high performing and motivated student in in Sales & Promotion of Two-Stroke engines.
We offer a job in a department where we are directly involved in the customer relationship as one of the world’s leading engineering companies. You will have an opportunity to work with our CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system in combination with other tools and databases, and to assist and communicate with our teams worldwide.
We seek a global thinker whose worldview is based on understanding and handling of data. You strive to deliver supreme results, are structured when gathering information and conceptualizing it in analytical reports, and skilled at communicating the results.
The department refers to the local manager of promotion and customer support, Denmark and consists of 12 employees and a student dedicated to two main focus areas: CRM and data handling.
- Data cleaning, data handling and data quality control
- Analytical assignments and support for various applications
- Users support and follow up
- Basic statistical analysis
- Ad-hoc tasks in general
- Currently studying an academic degree (Business administration or IT or similar)
- You are comfortable with Microsoft Excel (filters, pivot tables, lookup formulas) and Microsoft Office in general
- Preferably you have knowledge of SQL language or databases in general
- You have experience in data visualization: Excel charts and preferably Power BI, Power Pivot, or similar
- Fluent in English
- We expect you to work between 2-3 days a week while we offer flexible working hours, especially in periods of exams and projects.
What we can offer you:
- Unique work experience and reference from a top employer
- An international and professional environment filled with energy
- A possible work employment until the end of your studies
- Satisfactory remuneration in line with competences
Application & contact:
If you are interested in the position described, then send your CV and a cover letter no later than 24 May 2019 to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
If you would like to know more about this position, please contact: Rana Sabah Tais, Sales Support Manager, at +45 6139 6172 or firstname.lastname@example.org
MAN Energy Solutions is the world’s leading provider of propulsion system and turbomachinery for marine and stationary applications. Within the product portfolio MAN Energy Solutions pursue a main strategy for decarbonization by new technologies to meet limits for global warming below 2o Celsius and carbon neutrality until 2050.
MAN Energy Solutions designs two-stroke and four-stroke engines, gas and steam turbines as well as compressors. The product range is completed by turbochargers, CP propellers, gas engines and engines for locomotives and chemical reactors. MAN Energy Solutions’ goods include marine propulsion systems and turbomachinery units. Customers receive worldwide after-sales services under the MAN PrimeServ brand.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.