Do you want to kickstart your career and work with R&D and project management within offshore wind?
Join us and become Student Assistant in Research & Development where you’ll influence decisions and handle tasks of your own, thereby contributing with your knowledge and expertise. Your role as Student Assistant will be to deliver on various practical and administrative tasks in the department. The department is responsible for technology projects, tools and systems for the main elements of offshore wind power plants in a portfolio of R&D projects and for collaboration with internal and external technology specialists.
Your key tasks will be to
- prepare written and graphic material
- organise workshops and courses
- participate in project work
- prepare budgets and financial updates for projects
- analyse data.
Furthermore, you’ll contribute and provide assistance in relation to both the management and the execution of R&D projects and related activities in our Offshore business unit. You’ll be a dynamic resource, helping to ensure efficiency and quality in our daily work
Your competences include that you
- are an ambitious student, preferably in between upper secondary school and university with the option of working full-time
- have very strong analytical skills and a high level of abstraction
- thrive to work under predefined scopes, while still being able to bring input and take responsibility
- can work alongside experts from other functional areas and are open to collaboration and teamwork
- have strong communication skills and speak and write English fluently.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application including upper secondary school grade transcripts to us as soon as possible and no later than 15 January 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Tobias Møller Ruby, Team Lead in R&D Project Management, by telephone on +45 9955 9642 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You’ll have the opportunity to participate in our cross-organisational network of student assistants. You’ll work approximately 10-20 hours a week, or more if you’re not studying.
You should expect some minor travelling in Denmark in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.