Are you ready to assist quality specialists within microbiology, sterilisation, test methods, stability and packaging with a wide range of tasks? And do you want to get unique insights from a world-leading med-tech company as you do so?
Coloplast’s mission is to improve the lives of people with intimate health care needs all across the world. And that puts great demands on quality. This is your chance to start off your career by learning from the best.
Welcome to Sterilisation
At our Headquarters in Humlebæk, you will join the Sterilisation Team. We are 4 skilled specialist colleagues in the Sterilisation department, 1 senior team manager and 2 laboratory technicians in microbiology. The team also consists of 2 sterilisation engineers working at Coloplast site in Hungary. Together, we ensure the quality across the sterilisation aspects as well as the microbiology of our advanced medical products. Here, you will become part of a specialist environment across our open-plan office and microbiology lab.
“Your new colleagues are experts at what they do. And they will be more than happy to guide and assist you with your tasks and share their specialist knowledge with you,” says Christian Borring, Head of Sterilisation.
Contribute to our sky-high quality standards
You will support different teams across our department with data management and practical tasks. This will give you great insights into what quality assurance in the medical industry involves. We will make sure you know the tasks at hand and instruct you in our procedures, but it is up to you to plan your tasks and make sure they are completed on time.
No two days will be the same, but you can expect to:
- Create trend charts in Excel for our microbiology lab
- Maintain our documentation on sterilisation validation for existing products, including reporting and archiving test results and updating documents
- Help document our packaging materials and trend analyses of scrap
- Provide practical assistance to our packaging team, including preparing and packing products for sterilisation and transport
- Perform ad hoc data management in Excel.
This is a temporary position for 12 months with start April 1st to cover for one of our colleagues. We will need your help 2 days a week from 8:00-17:00 during the weekdays – amounting to approx. 15 hours a week. We will plan your work days together to make sure they fit with your studies, and we are highly flexible during holiday and exam periods.
Student with a knack for data management and an eye for detail
- You are studying for a degree, preferably in engineering, biology, pharmacy or similar, and as a minimum, you have 2 years left of your studies
- You have an interest in quality assurance and preferably also in microbiology
- You know how to manage and prioritise your tasks, and you pay high attention to detail
- You have experience working with data in Excel
- You communicate effortlessly in English, Danish will be a plus.
At Coloplast, we make sure that you can be you. That is why we encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, ethnicity, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief or marital status.
If you would like to know more about the position, please call Head of Sterilisation Christian Borring on 4911 3177. We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously, so do not hesitate to apply. You are welcome to submit your application in either English or Danish. This position will remain open until a suitable candidate has been found.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.