We are looking for a Student Assistant to join the company as soon as possible to work 5-15 hours a week,
MAN Energy Solutions in Copenhagen is the world’s leading company within the development of two-stroke engines for propulsion of ships from medium sized and up to the biggest in the world. We design, develop, test, do service on our engines, ensure that the engines use minimum of fuel, and release a minimum of damaging particles. You find our solutions on the large ships sailing in all the seas of the world.
- Development of test script code written in Python
- Construction of a virtual machine for development environment
- Maintenance of installation manuals for development environment
We expect that you:
- Are studying Electronic and Computer Engineering
- Know programming
- Have a great interest for electronics
- Are eager to improve your skills within the area
- Have great English skills in speaking and writing
- Are flexible and have good communicative and cooperation skills
- Work in an organized and systematic manner
What do we offer
- An exciting student job in an international company
- Great opportunity for developing your skills within test software scripting
- A team with friendly, helpful and experienced Engineers
- Great flexibility regarding your working days, so it fits your studies, exams etc.
Employment terms and salary
A fair salary in accordance with the organization’s hour wage for students.
The working hours for the position will be between 5 - 15 hours a week.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Are you interested?
Send us your application, CV and other relevant documents and documentation for your education by using the link “Ansøg” no later than December 16th 2018.
If you need further information, please contact Bo U.V. Nielsen phone number: +45 3385 2620 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.