Are you interested in preparing yourself for a career within Commercial Product Management? Do you want to drive commercial initiatives including product launches in a B2B environment? 3Shape offers a unique opportunity to kick-start your career and work in a dynamic and international company in the center of Copenhagen at Kongens Nytorv. This opportunity will give you a basic Commercial Product Management toolbox and help you develop a good understanding of the processes related to product launches, product strategy, development of sales and marketing collateral and campaigns, and give you hands-on experience with the commercial aspects of Product Management.
What will you do in 3Shape:
In the Lab product strategy team, you will be working with some of the core products of the company together with a team of dedicated and skilled colleagues. You will work across the organization and collaborate with different product management departments, marketing teams as well as sales related areas, and receive a broad overview of the multidisciplinary tasks in product management. You will:
- Primarily work with the commercialization of our product portfolio.
- Manage product pricing.
- Develop new business models.
- Be involved in the product life cycle management.
- Support other projects and ad-hoc tasks.
- Masters degree student within business, management, marketing or similar.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently while also contributing to a strong team collaboration and spirit.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills that enable you to work smoothly with many different internal and external stakeholders with both technical and commercial profiles.
- Highly structured with strong time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and easily adapt to changes.
Working hours: Up to 20 hours per week.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Please apply as soon as possible by attaching your CV, cover letter and we will interview continuously.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.