Student Assistant for Product Master Data Development
Are you a motivated and detail-oriented student looking for an opportunity to gain experience in IT solutions? Demant is looking for a student assistant to join our Product Master Data Development team and help us transform new business requirements into functional solutions. As a member of our team, you will work closely with our team of professionals and contribute to our master data functions and beyond.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Facilitate structuring and maintenance of SharePoint sites and documents.
- Secure consistency and high data quality by analysis and clean-up in master data systems.
- Identify and fix errors in our solutions and do continuous improvements.
- Assist in driving analysis and solution design of incoming business requirements.
- Participate in product launch projects and assist in implementation of data changes.
- Collaborate with master data operators and application developers.
- Support stakeholders in various business areas including R&D, Sales & Marketing, and Production.
Your actual responsibilities will be adjusted to your abilities and growing experience.
We expect that you are:
- Currently enrolled in a college or university program, preferably in a related field such as Information Management, Computer Science, or similar.
- Available to work 10-15 hours per week during regular business hours.
- Proficient in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical, systematic, structured, and have a flair for IT (especially Excel).
- Detail-oriented and responsible.
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team.
- Thriving in a support role in a dynamic environment with variation in tasks.
We offer you a dynamic work environment with continuous learning and development possibilities. You will work closely with our team of professionals and gain valuable experience in master data management and IT solutions.
Want to pursue this opportunity?
Please send your CV and application as soon as possible and no later than May 21st. 2023. Candidates will be evaluated on a continuous basis. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.