Student Assistant in Power-to-X
Our purpose ‘Perfecting chemistry for a better world’ is guiding us in our aim to be the global leader within carbon emission reduction technologies by 2024, leaving the world in a better shape for our future generations. As one of very few companies in this industry, Topsoe has both the expertise - people - and technologies to do it. We continue to seek new talent to join our growing team to realize this exciting vision.
Haldor Topsoe A/S (HQ)
Topsoe's Power-to-X division has been established to accelerate our electrolysis and Power-to-X business. Power-to-X at Topsoe is an organization based on science, and to fuel our research and development we are recruiting a student assistant to assist with R&D strategy planning, executing Technology scouting assignments as well as assist with the process of securing intellectual property rights within the domain. As a student assistant you will work with and support the Partnership & Project Lead as well as Project Directors across the organisation.
- Together with the Partnership & Project Lead support our R&D activities and support our R&D strategy process.
- Assist in day-to-day management of project execution
- Drive implementation of technology scouting processes
- Drive the processes of securing needed intellectual property rights
- Create effective cooperation across the organisation.
- are conducting your MSc in in organisational science; within renewable energy or similar disciplines, and preferably you have at least 2 semesters left
- have a keen interest in organisation and development of work processes
- are self-driven, solution oriented, efficient, and structured
- come with a curious mindset – and a keen interest to learn new things
- enjoy working in an organization undergoing rapid and transformational change.
Please contact Sune D Ebbesen, Partnership & Project Lead at SDEB@topsoe.com or phone +45 27773325 if you want to know more about the position. If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and professional colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English and enclose a copy of your references. through our website www.topsoe.com.
February 19, 2023.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.