This role offers a rare opportunity to make an impact in a highly international and ambitious company while gaining experience in the areas of people development, learning management systems (LMS), training needs and training measurements in a cross cultural and cross functional collaboration. You will be a key player assisting team members and cross-organisational working groups on various projects.
Hempel’s People Development team is based at the corporate head office in Lyngby, and supports the entire Hempel Group.
Here’s some of the other things you can look forward to
In this position you will collaborate with our People & Culture colleagues, and you will support our people development initiatives, including:
- Supporting our People Development Teams with preparation of training material and LMS administration
- Identifying and analysing heavy admin areas and implement actions to optimize the processes
- End-user support (answering questions, helping with system navigation etc.)
- Maintain data in LMS
- Assist with trainings on a day-to-day basis
- Liase with learning vendors and instructors on training requirements
- Generate learning and post-learning reports through evaluation surveys
- Maintain and structure training materials on our intranet site
The working hours are 15-20 hours per week. Your work can be arranged flexibly according to your classes and exam schedule.
What are we looking for?
We imagine that you have the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Relevant educational background – currently a student within Human Resources Management or other related studies
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Analytical mindset, organised, proactive and solution oriented
- Able to work with complex matters and translate them into simple messages/solutions
- Enjoy working with technical collaboration tools/HR systems
- Good command of the software in the MS Office package
Prior working experience is not required, but a keen interest in people development is a must.
Application and further information
To apply for this position, please submit your application letter with a CV in English via our recruitment system by clicking the link ‘Apply for position’ at the top-right corner. Final deadline for applications is 14 March 2021.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.