Student assistant for mobile app development
Would you like to get a head start on your career as mobile developer? a student position that’s not just typing excel sheets, but where you can try the latest in iOS development, learn new skills and build for your future resume.
What are you going to do?
As Student Assistance, you:
- Work with a team of 3 in Copenhagen and a larger group internationally, using the latest iOS language skills (Swift)
- Building from professional developed UI/UX in Figma
- Teamwork across git, Jira, Xcode and more
- Possibilities to build and interview the people using the tools you help create
Who are you?
We imagine that you:
- Are studying computer science of some sort, programming, UX, medialogy, game design or similar, preferably in the early semesters of your education
- Have an interest in mobile development – especially regarding AR, IoT and other emerging technologies
- Full of good ideas and open to share and contribute
How is your new team/area of business?
We are a team developing mobile tools for both internal and external customers. Our peers describe us as dynamic, young and very international.
What can MAN Energy Solutions offer you?
MAN Energy Solutions offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, which among other things includes:
- Health insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Student Network
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Great flexibility
- Free parking
About the Student Network
The MAN Student Network is a community made for students by students at MAN Energy Solutions Denmark. The network has the purpose of connecting students in Denmark with the benefit of establishing strong academic and social relationships across group departments, but also as an opportunity to expand the academic network, which ultimately may prove to provide the first full scale step toward a future career at MAN Energy Solutions. The students within the network have the opportunity to provide recommendations and improvements and actively affect the concept of this network.
How do you apply?
If you think the job sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you! Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Apply for position” and attach CV, application letter and other relevant documents. The application deadline is Sunday 2nd July. We will conduct interviews during the application period. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Principal Documentation Specialist Daniel L. Nielsen by phone on +45 60 52 13 02 or e-mail email@example.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfnder.