We are known for making awesome and extremely popular products - sometimes a little too popular.
Therefore, we are a looking for a curious and outgoing student assistant with interest in data, security and taking down bad guys.
You will join the awesome License System team in the R&D department. We are not just a team by name, we act like one - we are all open for input, the best argument wins, and if someone gets stuck, everyone is willing to help. We work hard, yet stick to the business hours, and have fun at the same time.
The work we do is critical to keep the business successful, and the users working. Up time and security is critical, but more so is quick adaption and development of new features. Therefor we always aim for using the latest technologies. Your work will make a real difference.
About the position
The position is for 10-15 hours a week with a possibility for more, and for individual tailoring.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Investigate data, logs, and web to locate shady practices and abuse techniques.
- Issue take-down notices for applicable web sites.
- Prepare data and graphs for presentation.
- Prepare data for legal follow up.
- Work with the developers to improve logging and security.
- Based on your profile and interests help us develop, test and improve the system and tools in general.
- Curious, outgoing, self-driven, technical, with an interest in data and graphs.
- Ideally knowledge of SQL and C#
- Fluent in English
Our office is in the center of Copenhagen and currently has over 300 employees. Globally, 3Shape has over 1000 committed employees and we are growing. Come join us! You can read more about 3Shape at www.3Shape.com
We will review relevant candidates continuously and therefore, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. Apply by clicking on "send application" and submitting your motivational cover letter, CV, grades and other relevant information.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 3330 6533