Join the professional User Experience Team
You will become part of our passionate UX Team across Denmark and China. We are responsible for delivering design recommendations throughout the entire process of product development.
We use our skills on product requirements, design and validation from a user point of view based on added value, perception, usability (physical and digital), comfort and fit.
You will be welcomed into a dynamic team with an informal and professional atmosphere.
The job will additionally offer a first hand look in to the field of product development in a complex and skilled organisation. In general experience with UX is a valuable and important additive to any technical or product centric education. Furthermore, we have a solid experience with Master Thesis co-operation if
Your job will consist of:
- Performing user test activities, by trying product designs on people to assess comfort, features, usability etc.
- Recruit/book test persons based on specified user profile parameters
- Prepare test samples
- Prepare surveys built on our internal processes and methods
- Occasionally analyze collected test data when needed.
- Help manage and collect data on continues test studies
Outgoing, user-centered assistant
As a person you are outgoing and enjoy the close interaction with people while testing our designs. You have strong visual and verbal communication skills and can present design information and test findings in a clear and convincing manner. Finally, you take initiative to seek knowledge and initiate activities in your assignments.
Qualifications and experience:
- You have started on a higher education with minimum 1½ years left (e.g. engineering, industrial design, architecture, anthropology, sociology, ethnology etc.).
- You work systematic with a strong drive to seek information (root causes) through analysis.
- You are skilled within Excel, PowerPoint and SurveyMonkey.
- You are very well organized and gets the job done on time and in full.
- You are creative with a flair for troubleshooting.
- You have good understanding of working with statistical principles
- You thrive in a job that requires interaction with people.
- You have excellent English language skills, in both speech and writing.
- You are team oriented – sharing information and cooperating with the UX Team, the cross-functional project teams and other stakeholders.
- You drive to exceed expectations.
- We expect a workload at minimum 2 days per week. We will be flexible regarding the specific working hours, as we expect the same flexibility from you. Work will primarily be within normal office hours and you will be working out of our Ballerup office.
Would you like to apply, or know more?
Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, and as such we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. Final deadline is 7 October 2020.
We look forward to receiving your CV and cover letter with your motivation to apply. (CVs only will not be evaluated).
If you would like to learn more about the position, you are welcome to contact Mai Oestergaard Skipper, Manager, UX Development on +45 61 37 04 79.
Skriv venligst i din ansøgning, at du har set jobbet hos Jobfinder.