Student Assistant - Information & Cyber Security
We offer a unique opportunity to support our Information and Cyber Security team to deliver impact and drive strategic projects in a fast-paced environment.
You will support our Security Director and the Lead Auditor with a vast variety of administrative and communicative tasks, ranging from writing risk assessment notes, researching security products, booking and preparing meetings, writing and updating security documentation, following up on security controls and communicating with key stakeholders. You will be joining the IT Solutions & Transformation department in Copenhagen. The department consists of 60 members and covers 3Shape in Denmark and internationally. You can expect to develop your skills within the fields of information & cybersecurity, governance, risk and compliance.
As a student assistant, your responsibilities will include
Support the Director of Cyber Security with:
- Preparing management reports
- Researching and comparing security products
- Managing security vendors.
Support the Lead Auditor with:
- Preparing and conducting audits
- Risk assessments and gap analysis
- ISO 27001 rules
- ISO 27001 policies, SOPs, and controls
- Security Awareness.
To succeed in this position
You will need the following professional competencies:
- It is a must to have excellent written and spoken English
- It is an advantage to have knowledge of ISO 27001, but if not, we will teach you
- It is an advantage to have experience working in a large international company
- The ideal candidate has at least 2 more full years of study within risk management or a related field of education. However, professional competencies are more important than a line of study.
In addition, you are:
- Highly organized with a systematic approach to problem-solving
- Detail-oriented and analytic
- Having strong skills within communication and stakeholder management
- Avid user of Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint) Self-starter who is eager to deliver
- Self-starter who is eager to deliver.
The weekly workload will be around 15-20 hours on average. Furthermore, we believe in freedom and flexibility with responsibility so the office hours can be adjusted to accommodate your school schedule and exam periods. We expect you to be comfortable working with different cultures. We are looking for a person eager to learn something new every day, who enjoys being challenged and who is curious by nature. If you, on top of the above, are motivated by working in an entrepreneurial environment where decisions can be made fast, learning a lot by making a difference, and being part of a team that sets ambitious goals, you may be the person we are searching for.For the right candidate, this position will be an excellent career opportunity in a fast-growing company with great possibilities to influence its long-term strategic direction. Your development is important to us. Close sparring, coaching, feedback, and personal development plans are key tools to ensure your continued development.
Applications will be processed continuously, so please send your application as soon as possible.
Need more information?
Please contact Security Director Thomas Møldrup-Koch at Thomas.Koch@3shape.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.